Sport compact nights - calgary

so is anyone coming for this?

I mixed this event up with DTP and I thought that the skyline R34 would be there.

The BFGoodrich Sport Compact Nights is back in Calgary this year, June 11 @ The Roundup Centre.

This is SCN’s third year in Alberta, Edmonton last year and Calgary the year before. Support has been strong, and this year’s event will be the best one yet. We’re working hard to bring you the best feature cars, models, and entertainment the city has seen.

www.sportcompactnights.ca
www.sportcompact.ca

i may be coming down for this, if there is interest from you Calgary folks we may put together a small boot.

A necc booth could be put together if there is some interest. We dont have to have 12 cars but 3 or 5 would be great. Let me know ASAP if there is interest and I will find out more info.

i would be game for a little show age but i have a triathalon on the 12th… maby i could cancel… i am unsure… never the less i would have a rusty spare tire gate, if i have time after my headers i could lay some paint over it.

In less than 2 weeks? Ummmmm, thats pretty short…

if i am to make this date my headers must be on by sunday night… might need some help

I NEED A SAWZALL DOES ANYONE ON THE SOUTH SIDE HAVE ONE???

I have one. i go to school downtown if that helps.

To All Competitors,

All registered cars on top of the goodie bag will also receive a 1 year subscription to PASMAG courtesy of Visions Electronics. If NECC is interested in setting up a booth please contact me kevin@sportcompact.ca or my Calgary rep Amee at amee@sportcompact.ca . Hope to see you all there.

Regards,

Thanks Kevin!

Events guys. Wanna take a gander at this one?

If we have cars that are willing to go down there, or are from there, then yes.

if the rents give it the ok i am game cause i missed DTP cow town

that is if you want a SUV reppin necc

i have a new front bumper that i can pick up and I will see if I can get my car in for new paint. But I highly doubt that any painter will be able to get me in right now. I talked to Nick at speedtech and he said this show is not worth missing. If you thought DTP was good this will blow it out of the water.

I’ll have to pass on this one guys. I got a buddys birthday that same saturday and I said I would go.

Yea i made a comitment to do a triathalon on the 12th so i am pretty sure i wont go… not to mention i will be feeling a little tapped out after my full exhaust adventure

BUT we have to get a ton of cars out to dtp edmonton, we will win best club turn out for sure

I dont think i will comin down, im broke and have exams coming near that time.

well this looks pretty canceled.

question, are we going to do somthing at the Z Club show on the 18th, could necc rep that

Start a new topic.

Hey NECC,

It’s too bad to see you guys losing interest in the show, because we’d really like to see you there. I spoke with your event coordinator, Mark, at DTP couple weeks ago, seemed like your club would be hyped to participate.

Even 3-4 cars would be welcome, and we’d throw in a 10x20 club booth if you need it. As long as local clubs participate, that’s all that really matters. Of course there are awards up for grabs too, and we’re bringing up Joe Gallante’s R34 from Seattle which should be cool. Hopefully, we’ll see NECC at SCN!

My name is Amee, I’m heading the Calgary show, please get in touch if you’ve got any questions.

Regards,
Amee
amee@sportcompact.ca

Nissan awards:

>1st and 2nd: Nissan
>Best of Show
1st - $800
2nd - $400
3rd - $200
>Crazy 8
BEST PAINT
BEST BODY