Francine Dee in EDMONTON

Confirmed. Come see Francine Dee at the Shaw Conference Centre this July 24th. Only at Sport Compact Nights.

http://www.sportcompact.ca/scn/newsite/edmonton/scn_edmonton_main.html

:o OHHHH, Very nice!!

You are a lonely lonely man. LOL

Is NECC going to have a booth at this event and is anyone planing on attending? I know I will be there. :slight_smile: Isn’t this event the one that was in Calgary last year and this year only in Edmonton?

Yeah, I’ve been meaning to talk to you guys about this show. I’ve received a couple of emails with regards to this event.

They want us to put up banners on the web page promoing their event, and in return, we get $10 off registration. What do you think?

Personally I don’t plan on organizing a booth for this show as I don’t have the time for it. Who would go?

What is this “sport compact nights” and was it meant intentionally to compete with V8Less and the VUB? :shock:

That’s the assumption that I"m under.

I believe that Sport Compact Nights is a North American show but the Canadian tour (Vancity, Saskatoon, Edmonton, Winnipeg, Halifax, Moncton) will probably be much like VUB. I know that the Alpine Civic will be there just like at VUB. They have adds in Modified Magazine and other tuner mags. The event is also sponsered by Pioneer, Apline, Clarion, Future Shop, Rockford Fosgate, Polk, Fusion, Visions, A&B and many other big names…not sure what it all means though:?: Should be a good show. If there is intrest (which I see none right now) we should get a booth. Aaron is not the only one who has to organize this type of stuff. I don;t mind volinteering or helpin out. It’s up to you guys.

Well it looks like I will be working the show for a&b sound. Free entry for me!

Hook a bro up!!

There is a $2 off coupon in the Sun today.

For all the suckers that have to pay…

Hahaha

Make sure you guys check out the a&b GTI and S2000 that I spent the afternoon bagging around town! :smiley:

HAHAHA…I was over at A&B this week and saw those cars. I like the VW better than the s2000 but they are both nice rides.

Yeah the VW is pretty sweet. I had it out for quite a while today its a pretty fun little car. I just wish it had JL subs…

So who went to this show and how was it?

Confirmed. Come see Francine Dee at the Shaw Conference Centre this July 24th. Only at Sport Compact Nights.

http://www.sportcompact.ca/scn/newsite/edmonton/scn_edmonton_main.html

:o OHHHH, Very nice!!

You are a lonely lonely man. LOL