Sport Compact Challange Edmonton - May 30th, 2004

SCC Edmonton (Sunday May 30th, 2004)

We are pretty familiar with this event, as we’ve been there as a club already.

I know there’s a bunch of us that would love to go to this again, and fire off some nice times at the track.

How about an official NECC Booth? Banners and all, like VUB Calgary/Edmonton. We would make a couple of teams to compete in race/show. I think we would have a pretty good chance.

Ideas, and thought? People Interested?

count me in for sum staright lining :lol:

If the car is ready I will be showing.If not I will just be there for support.

Hell yeah, all of the work I need to do should be done by then. Then Mark will get an ass-whoopen :wink:

Yeah for sure I’m going this year. Come to think about it I’ve never been to any of bud parks events or even bud park. lol :roll:

hey you’ll have a blast Andrew, there’s a lot to see…lots of bling and bootie. I’ll be in the show section for sure.

I’ll be competing for sure.

Zazam: I’ll get my girlfriend to wear a mini-skirt to comemorate your first Bud Park experience. Look for the skinny blonde in a grey S13 :slight_smile:

• Mike

My plan is to be racing for sure on May 30th.

Any potential teams of 4 planned?

If all goes according to plan, I should be hitting high-12s that day… hopefully that qualifies me for someone’s team. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ll be up for the 30th to race. Perhaps to show it all depends on what I can get done under the hood by then.

Hahaha Thanx bro :lol:

And Curtis you know I’m always down to see lots of bling and bootie! :smiley:

Yeah, I’m in for sure. I know I can get those mid 13’s again. New clutch will be in by then.

Team of 4? No problem, lets put 1 or 2 of those together.

I think I will have everything ready for then ? …teams ready ?

If my car is ready (it should be) then I am there.

We still going down to compete?

Of course dude.

Anyone and everyone is allowed to come. We are just gonna cruise down there and take a large space on the tarmac. Should be a good time.

As far as team events go. Anything can go. We can make a team on the spot as that is where the registration is taking place.

I may need to get an approximate amount of people that are coming to this event so that they can make room for us.

Who is all planning on coming?

I’m there… Gunnin for some 18PSI runs and layin some smack down on a Honda or 2!! Still thinking about the show, how did the entry fee for that work again, was there a break for those racing and showing?

…Dan

I’ll definately be there! I’m racing for sure.

Won’t be in the show though… too much PITA trying to be two places at once.

Hmmm, I doubt I’ll have time to show either. Last time I tried, and with those long line ups in the staging lane, I never get a chance to make it back to the booth.

BTW, the new clutch and downpipe have made a tremendous increase performance of my car. We looked inside the supposed “3 inch” downpipe made by the dudes at Alta Customs, and there was 2" piping the whole way through for some strange reason, and it was all crush bent pretty bad. So the new 3" downpipe has increase the performance of the car, leaps and bounds. :smiley: :smiley: I’m extremely happy and anxious to see what it will do at the track.

I hope we can organize something at the show. Even if we don’t make a team or two and we just show up slamming our cars together in a booth, would make me happy.

Hope to see many of you there.

Aaron

Okay well do you guys want to meet somewhere first so we can drive in as a car club? Any suggestions on where we meet, maybe Hermatige Mall (I think thats what it’s called) on the southside?

a meet up first would definalty be a good idea