Spotted bobcat spotted

Hahaha :lol:

make ur property not ideal for bobcats do the opposite on everything the research tells ya

bobcat > tiger?

lol

=

I guess I better start slashing and burning:lol:
“They paved paradise and put up a parking lot.”

http://www.crainium.net/jdjArchives/DIYFlameThrower.jpg

Ok here are a couple other quick tales.

I heard this from a guy who heard it from a guy who heard it from a guy…
Some kids in Arcade(or near) told their dad they saw a mountain lion a couple days in a row while working outside in the morning.
He went out the next day and sure enough there it was.
He called the DEC and they told him he was wrong because there are no mountain lions in the area.
He insisted he knew what a mountain lion looked like.
The DEC guy said go ahead and shoot it because it is not a mountain lion.
The guy shoots it and finds a DEC tag on it!!!
He calls the DEC and says come pick up your cat.
The DEC shows up with the state po po and says arrest this guy for shooting a mountain lion!
The guy explains the story to the trooper and the trooper leaves.
This was last summer. I am about 15 minutes from Arcade.:uhh:

Next little story…
A guy doing electrical at my house says his dad(who lives in Holland) got a letter from the DEC that basically said if you see any wolves don’t shoot them.
WTF!?!?!?
Why his dad got a letter I don’t know, maybe he is a farmer or hunter or something.
Is the DEC now releasing wolves!!!
Holland is about 1 minute from my house.:uhh:

(Coyotes were brought here in the 1980s.)

fuck it, i want elephants.

did you mean to say granddaughter where you said daughter? :awdrifter:

and when i saw the thread title was was expecting it to be about one of these:

http://img.alibaba.com/photo/11379672/Used_2001_Bobcat_873g_Cleanest_Machine.jpg

edit:

i should read entire threads rather than just the first post before putting up a picture that’s already been posted twice already…

but rather than edit deleting it, i’ll leave it up to show how much i suck…and go sit in the corner now.

While doing my google research on bobcats I had to sift through a shit ton of skid steer info in the search results.:biglaugh:

Although that would be very cool I don’t think the insurance companies would fund that.
Some of my “hunter” friends say that State Farm, etc are funding the release of predators to wipe out the deer population because deer damage to cars is expensive.

I never reslised that such creatures lurked about around those parts. Come to think of it I do recall seeing something that looked like a big cat a few years back. It was near the border of the town and village near central though. I just thought I was seeing things due to the large amount of alcohol I had consumed

Alright so while i was ny-speeding my phone rings. I answer and its my wife. We have the usual small talk than she asks what im up to and so I tell her im ny-speeding and tell here about this post. So she proceeds to tell me that there really was a mountain lion in EA and that the son of a bitch(pussy?) was shot in the field behind her moms house. So Im starting to think that maybe I actually did see the damn thing and didnt just imagine it. Considering how hammered I was at the time that thing probably would have had one easy ass time with me.

Scary shit.

SO…AWD, about this bonfire I read about a few posts up?

^Mountain lions are huge compared to bobcats.:uhh:

Bonfire - maybe soon.
I just have to figure out how to control the “invite” list.:biglaugh:

lol. Nice. Pepper spray or a high pressure water hose might work?

bonfire?

A bobcat might weigh around 30lbs, a Mountian lion however, can tip the scales over 180-200 lbs. THey are a big fucking cat.

I say tranq dart the cat & train it to be your pet

nobody will fk with your shit ever again

your wife should have came to sg last night, the kid with the tiger mustang was there and she could have given him his shirt.

HOLY FUCK! Buy the car for 7500, Park it behind your house near the woods, and it will scare away the bobcat. That tiger is pretty big. Plus your wife will no longer have to tell you about the kid who owns it.

Its a win-win

Haha. I actually saw the tiger stang at S&R. Drove by SG on my way home but didnt see the stang. Was gona stop by but my car was too dirty for a decent first impression lol.