Spotted: First 2005 S281 Saleen Mustang.

This thing was f_ucking INSANE! Ive never seen a car look so exotic on the road, it looked like a million bucks. Exhaust note on this thing almost made me shit my pants, it sounded incredible. Supercharged 400BHP V8. Can’t go wrong. BADASS!

http://www.fast-autos.net/saleen/05s281sc6.jpg

Car was in black on the road, with chrome 18/19" wheels.

every saleen car ever = :wackit:

The back end looks so nice. Not a huge fan of the wheels…but who cares!

edit … sorry … everything saleen has ever made MINUS that N2O Focus. wtfffff

lol yah…the one i saw today had chrome wheels tho, they were bad ass. Thing i loved most abou tit was the rear, omg, so sweet. The exhaust setup is so cool, it wraps under the rear bumper then curls up to the middle. Looks so much nicer in person, the pics do no justice.

i saw one of those around Parkside (downtown Toronto) about 2 weeks ago… meh.

did they just add that engine…cause last i read those had 310 horsepower and a bunch of body stuff, suspension, wheels, etc

so true
:dwarf:

gay car…all it can do is go straight fast and attract women…cant turn, cant stop=POS
however, it does look pretty aggresive…but id rather the c6 z06 if i really had to drive a domestic…

Front pics? I think I saw a fake one in Woodbridge. From the front, it was lacking the center lights that the V8 has, but only had the outside ones like the V6. I thought it was a Woodbridge ricer at first, but now that I know they’re out, I’m thinkin it might’ve been real. This one was yellow.

I agree with the C6, But rather even have a C5 ZO6

if it was a convertable yellow one he might b from brantford and its fake theres 2 or 3 fake ones in this gay ass town but there is a real one to that is black perty nice sounds perty mean

heh …

These are pretty ugly Saleens. It doesn’t look too too bad in this pic, but Saleen wing + coupe = ass

http://www.mysaleens.com/photogallery/100_0127.JPG

Aah… Well, I don’t believe it was a convertible, but when he gunned it, it didn’t go like a 400hp car… Went faster than mine, but it was more like a VTEC prelude or sth lame like that :lol: