Spring is well under way - hows your bike prep going?

Mainly stayed around the city, but went around some back roads this weekend. I took it easy since it is early and was looking for dirt/shit on the roads, but they honestly weren’t bad at all. Better than last year at this time.

Oh you mean like that back road Brooks took us on last spring that was covered in dirt and salt? haha

I went up around amsterdam in to perth and broadalbin all back roads I wasnt ripping around because I was checking out conditions but the roads were suprizingly clear and in good shape

yep, that would be it haha

Mine is ready for some dig races :excited

Oh sit.

looks siiiiiiick

now you gotta work less ride more

Damn thats a sexy bike

yea work blows we will have a day soon

Mine is ready well almost im waiting on a Fairing Stay

01 gsxr 600:

New Body work
Front & Rear tire
Stainless steal brake likes F&R
New Grips and levers
02 gsxr 750 forks.
Fixed the Speedo so i know how fast im going
New clutch
Gotta Fine tune my suspension once i get it off the lift

already got a couple hundred miles on it when i was home on spring break :thumbup

Got my sprockets done today. -1/+2 FTMFW :rofl:rofl:rofl Turn exist drive is strong, once I shim my shock the bike will rip out of turns :excited

finally got the work just about done today. Should be able to finish up tomorrow and possibly take it out for a good cleaning and photo shoot.

replacing front brake rotors and pads this weekend and doing an oil change…looks like some great weather coming up :slight_smile: