First ride of the season

It was 80 degrees and sunny…

But it wasn’t in NY :ponder

Took a flight down to Dallas to visit my family for spring break. My R6 is down here and I haven’t ridden it since July, so I wanted to ride asap.

Went on some nice “twisty” roads. Hit a pot-hole mid corner though and almost pooped myself lol, thank god a car wasn’t coming in the other lane.

here’s the bike:

race tires on the street bike ftw

Jealousy just struck lol

I went riding today.

40 here is the new 80 deg! :rofl

Can’t wait for summer…

Common G8, riding season is here already

Near 50 tomm!

I’ll be out

Oh and hispeed, you sir, suck.

Edit : “twisty” in FL? What did you find an offramp? :rofl

Yes, dallas, FL. New state capital.

Gotta get a battery, and a plastic piece that covers some circle thing that has cables on it that moves underneath the seat

BTW - I know nothing about motorcycle mechanical shit

Planned to prep my bike for the season tomorrow. Might need tires soon but no way I am spending race tire money for street use.

Yeah, watch out for potholes and deer, as usual. Have fun! :thumb

the riding in florida is probably better than texas, a twisty road here is 2 turns in a row lol

i still need to get the CBR titled. i hope its in the 50’s when i get back to NY.

Mid week will be in the 50’s, might fluctuate a bit but this whole week starting tomorrow to Sunday will be in the high 40’s and above freezing at night.

just spent 2 weeks in FL for bike week. rode 800 miles. no turns and no wheelies, very said trip.

I still need to do all of the DMV shit with my TL, get a new rear tire, and get a battery. If no one wants to buy it… I’ll ride it.

Thursday

55 and sunny!

Fuuuuuuu work!

Lol I plan on riding it TO work.

I would

If work didn’t start at 7pm and end at 7am

It won’t be “55 and sunny” :lol

:lol so that means you’ll be out of work when it is! who needs sleep

Going boaring with Elliot between wed and Thursday shift

Although that would be something, boarding and riding the same day :excited

I just got a boner

http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/4848/466353-quagmire_large.jpg