First ride of the season

Think I might be riding in to work on Thursday…oil change tonight though!

Thrusday would be a good day to ride.

Tonight is getting the refrigerator and various mustang parts out of the way!

I just have to remove the cover and take it off the rear stand to get my bike out.

I was riding all last week. But I was in FL with my bike

Today whould be a perfect day to start the season. I can’t believe I ride with that sticky clutch cable the whole time last season.

Enjoy!

Going home for lunch to grab the bike! can’t wait!

took mine into work today. It was a bit chilly this morning at 6am but this afternoon will make up for it. Changed the oil yesterday, pulled all of the fairings off, hand washed the fronts and backs of all the fairings, and today I am bringing the rest of the bike to the car wash for a good cleaning. Then I get to put all the fairings back on.

Changed the oil yesterday, pulled all of the fairings off, hand washed the fronts and backs of all the fairings, and today I am bringing the rest of the bike to the car wash for a good cleaning. Then I get to put all the fairings back on.

Fairings are overrated.

Oleg likes to be naked!

Leaving work soon to go for a ride!

Went home and picked mine up, gorgeous out probably didn’t even need the sweatshirt under the leather jacket.

You definitely didnt need the sweatshirt, I was out with just a t-shirt under my mesh jacket.

Riding in to work tonight.

I’ll let you guys know how it is at 8am tomm lol

It warm enough to ride this morning but unfortunately was raining at my house when I left for work so I took the car in.

Same :frowning:

went out yesterday with the bike and put the top down on the vert today

Yeah, this morning. Got up an 7 and had some cereal down stair. Was gonna take the bike but it rained so I have to take the bus. Thank god a buddy pass by and got a ride with them.

Everyone seems to be looking forward to the weekend, fingers crossed for good wheather so I can party and have some fun tomorrow on Saturday and Sunday afterwards.

upper 40’s + sun is good enough for me to take the bike out!

Wussies

This morning wad fine

Until I hit Altamont, which must be going through it’s personal ice age, because I swear it’s 20 degrees cooler in that town.