First ride of the season

Got to the big red residence today and saw Sarge buzzin outta the driveway for a cruise.

You going to be out riding this weekend? I’m bringing the bike to Ronnies to get my tires changed today but will be out after that.

I’ll def be out Sunday. 55 and sunny.

Heading up to pro cycles in a bit to get my front tire and inspection. hopefully they won’t give me issues about it being naked (still have to finish cleaning the fairings and the bike before they go back on). The turn signals are in the headlight housing which is still on it so it has all working lights and nothing else is in the fairings so I should be ok.

You have my number right? Get a hold of me.

Who is Ronnies, how much does he charge for a tire change?

Ronnie’s Cycles in guilderland

I think it’s pretty standard pricing, but we know a couple guys that work there.

Oh.

I am probably buying a tire changer when I need to do the tires, sick of paying $$ to do it…

Same.

Harbor freight bead braker and a DIY rim holder. I go through too many tires on too Manu vehicles. Effff that.

Greg, I think I do :lol

You don’t have to DIY. You can get a Moose racing portable tire changer for $70 and a balancer for $60.

This is the one I wanna get, perfect for track side and it includes a No-Mar bar.

youtu.be/xOlFE_JHCqQ

For balancer I’ll probably go with balancing beads if anything.

Most of the time tire needs no balance.