Spring is well under way - hows your bike prep going?

03 SV650S

• just charged the battery
  • Needs oil change
  • needs brake fluid flush
  • replaced the brake reservoir
  • needs fairings fixed
  • needs a new front end :’(

05 Gsxr600

• rebuilding the fairings since the last track day
  • needs an oil change
  • needs brake fluid flush
  • just ordered new stator cover
  • charged the battery

mine is going terrible…mostly because I am still bikeless…FML

Shoulda bought the bike when it was out of season.

Time to get a track rat bike FTW.

ehh I think I am just going to take the year off from riding, put some money away and get something nice at the end of this season!

The only bike I have to ride this season is my dads 05 HD Fatboy, which I refuse to ride.

Dialed in my stock suspension as much as I can for the past week, SAG still need to fine tune, put a few hundreds of miles on the bike already.

By the way, I probably need some help setting my SAG up if anyone also need it done may be we can help each other. :thumbup

• Got 520 conversion <- Parts arriving next week
  • Got New lid
  • Need correct rear spring <- no $$$
  • Need a Back Protector <- plan to buy soon
  • Need Bike stand <- plan to buy soon
  • Need rear spool <- plan to buy
  • Want a set of Pilot Pure <- no $$$
  • Want a Scott’s steering damper <- no $$$
  • Want race body work <- no $$$
  • Want adjustable Rear Set <- no $$$
  • Want new boots <- no $$$

You gonna get another bike?

That’s a plan, but I can’t imagine myself not riding for the whole summer…:ohnoes:ohnoes

My twofiddy is half-way out of storage, put in a battery a few days ago, unplugged intake/pipes and got 'er running. Just needs new tires (had a new set of pirellis for a year now), some parts bolted back on that I took off for the winter, and front brake switch sorted out. Waiting for some nice weather.

Get a pirate suit err… I mean some leathers, stick a sawed off on it and ride around pretending to be ahnuld.

dont take this the wrong way oleg ,but i see how ya drive please be careful on a bike :lol

It’s a valid point, I already crashed it a couple of times. Last summer was without incident though. Progress? I think so.

just dont hit the guard rail when ya get pulled over ,the honda,s mirror,s are easy to fix legs not so much

Not until I finish school, unfortunately :cry:

I gotta stop telling people about how I get into accidents. :rofl

got 95% of the wiring done. Chain has been oiled, oil was changed at the very end of last year, new gas has been run through it already, and the headlight should be here by the end of the week which means I should have it all back together next weekend and out for a good wash and wax depending on the weather.

this is my plan!!! hopefully oct ill find something sweet for a killer deal!

bike prep lol that’s what you do over the winter when your bored. Since yesterday I have already rode 250 miles hope you guys get your stuff done soon and we can all meet up for a ride

^Got about the same amount of miles on mine for the season!

crazys. how are the roads. and by roads I dont mean the highway or around the city.

the roads were great when I last took mine out the week before last. Unfortunatly it was in pieces so I couldnt ride it last week otherwise I would have been on it everyday.

Washed, claybared and waxed mine in Saturday. Bought oil and filter to do an oil change and that’s about it.

Posted with TouchBB on my iPhone