Sprint Palm 700wx

Brand new … never activated … just bought a curve so no need for this

no box or manual … but i have both car and home chargers

$50 firm

TTT

I’ll take it… 99% sure it will work on my sero plan…

Can you pm me the ESN number so I can call sprint today?

SOLD

fawk.

isnt that a bitch? i broke my phone and my buddy gave me an instinct, called sprint and they said sorry cant use any new smart phones with the sero plan you have… they asked if i wanted to switch my plan, i told the rep to GTFO, those plans are crazy hooked up and super cheap.

I talked to a rep today also. They said that they are starting to put the ratchets down on the old $30 sero plan. They are not allowing you to swap to a PDA Smartphone if you do not already have one, without getting a new (and much more expensive) plan.

My girlfriend just updated her piece of shit phone to a LG Lotus, not a PDA phone, but it does have evdo and a full keypad.

I think the newest phone you can put on a SERO plan is a Palm Centro, or the HTC Mongol.

I’ll keep my piece of shit phone until it dies, and wait for a similar $30 deal to come from another provider.

Cell phone plan prices should be coming down, not going up. A $99 everything plan is not something I would ever be interested in.

ya i had the HTC touch and it was ok, but such a pain in the ass most of the time… i kinda like having a simple device that WORKS lol. the thing that kills me the most is no full keyboard on the phone im using, so i may look into the rant or the rumor or whatever it is now… the lotus huh… is that the square one? and i’ve heard mixed reviews on the centro… im probably going to the sprint store tomorrow to browse and see if i find anything i like.

::edit:: im using the a900 for the time being.

The lotus is the square flip phone with the full keyboard. It is targeted towards girls, it comes in a purple color with flowers on it, or regular black.

haha yep, looks like i skip right over that one when i hit the store later lol.