Sprint phone texting

I was just curious if anyone who has sprint is having trouble with text messaging. I do not recieve a lot of texts people send me nor do they get mine. Sometimes they will get texts 2 hours later that i sent.

Just wondering if it is my phone…

when i had text on my sprint phone, i had this happen a couple times, but not often at all.

I would email customer service and bitch.

mine is working fine…use it every day /shrug

just do your self a favor and get verizon

haha not with the fucking dope plans we have :bump:

Word, i have the 30 dollar sprint sero plan, and they just stacked a 27 percent corporate discount on top of that, so i have a 23 dollar phone plan in the year 2007.

Fuck verizon.

Yeah Sprint hooks you up. I get this discount through my dad’s job too. Plus I get unlimited texts to anyone for like 7.50 or something awesome.

You might need to update your phone original poster. I think you go to menu, tools, update phone.

What company did you mention so you get 27% off?
I can get 20% through my wifes work and 18% through mine.

ok, i have had a lot of problems with sprint texting this month… 100 dollars over this bill, there was a problem last month where texts were sending 4x and they would appear to NOT be sending, so id click resend, and then it would send another 4x… this caused me to go over by quite a bit, and its under investigation with sprint right now (thats what they told me… PITA) i should know more by thursday… but a bill that is 1000 messages over= not cool with me

25% discount on my bill and yes ive been having problems, i send a message and i get error code 003, something to that effect. Also who ever i send messages to either gets them right away or sometimes 2-3hours later when i could have been something important( yes i know i should have called them instead) but sometimes you cant talk and you only can text. Id really like to know what is goin on.

BTW, I do have the same texting problems. Friends with Verizon don’t get mine and I don’t get theirs occasionally.

I guess I’m lucky. I am having no texting problems at all.

happens to me sometimes.

they wouldt let me have the sero plan plus a corporate discount whats the deal here?

By the way, what’s the sero plan?

sprint.com/sero

email customer care and just tell them to apply your corporate discount.

If you walk into a sprint store they are too strict about it.