Anybody having at&t/verizon txt issues?

I’ve had a problem all day receiving texts from verizon customers all day, anybody else?

there is something wrong. last night I tried texting my friend who has att and didn’t receive my text till 10 hrs later. I might call verizon if it keeps happening.

I texted google earlier today and it took almost an hour for it to come back. but it appeared to be working fine around 8 or 9.

I did text this girl I’ve kinda been talking to and she never replied, I’m sure it has nothing to do with verizon though :confused:

Lol I just got a text from a friend that I sent at 2:50 this afternoon, at 12:56 pm WTF

I have sprint, he has vzw

It’s on the Verizon and maybe Sprint side of things. AT&T and T-Mobile are working fine for sure.

yeah verizon has been lagging real bad with a few people even out of state for me today.

Yea, my g/f has verizon and she is experiencing the same issue.

I sent a text yesterday around 1 the guy I work with received I around 4:30

I sent a text at 4:30 yesterday and the guy didn’t receive it until 1am. Which then woke me up when I got his reply and was totally confused.

ive been getting the same message over and over (at&t).

Ive been texting people all day yesterday. I had to shut off my phone at midnight as i was getting random texts…

Im Iphone AT&T

Turned it on this morning and there was 8 text messages.

I have AT&T…I got 17 back messages from random points in the day from verizon people after I went to bed at 1am

No problems on VZW ???

oh i blame GeeHee.

He is always pulling plugs…Maybe it’s part of the 4G upgrades?

I still am missing my GD rebates from the droids I purchased in February.

no problems yesterday or today with ATT to Verizon or Sprint

Phew, I thought it was my phone.

Any issues with dropped calls? I was on the phone with someone on Sprint, and then with someone on Verizon and had dropped calls with both of them.

My wife and her friend had issues (wife has iphone ATT and her friend has a VZ phone) there txts where delayed by many hours.

I have seen delays before coming from verizon to ATT when my friend texts me (10-30 minutes) but never that many hours something must have been severely broken last night.

def issues.

had some txts from friends and my fiance that i got at around 2am which were all sent mid afternoon/later evening

they were on verizon and im on sprint

I was getting random nudes from some unknown number, he had big boobs.