WTF... Cant receive texts from Verizon users...

Maybe one of you guys can help me out, I have AT&T, phone is a blackberry curve 8310, and out of nowhere, about 2 days ago, I couldnt receive texts from people with verizon. They said they got my texts, and were responding, but I got nothing. Had 4 friends try, to no avail. Sprint, Tmobile, cricket, etc, everyone else worked fine.

Then at about 4pm (est) today, I got the missed messages all at once. Now its ****ed up again, and im not getting verizon texts. According to AT&T and blackberry tech support, it cant be my phone cause im getting texts from other people just fine. I called verizon and they said that they dont have any issues listed, typical.

Any idea wtf is going on? I didnt hit any special button at 4pm, i just got all the ****in messages at once.

maybe its verizon, i dont have verizon so who knows, wait for someone with verizon they might know whats going on.

I just got 2 more, but now its back to the same ol shit. Phone displays the “getting/sending info” arrows, usualy a signal of an incoming text or call, but then nothing.

verizon here im not having any trouble maybe its gayt and t

no, theyre getting my messages just fine. Plus i have no problem with texts to and from other users, like tmobile, sprint, etc. Its definitely you losers lol.

listen,you have seen the commercials all the people behind the dorky guy in the glasses have my back lol

Well, news flash, all those people are actually students from the romper room… :open_mouth:

repost