Verizon texting currently down?

Anyone else on verizon not able to receive/send texts right now? Some very stupid sounding rep at vzw customer service said “ALL OF NEW YORK IS DOWN”. I’m wondering if this is true.

mine seems to be working

edit: maybe not, it said it is delivered on my phone but i just checked the other phone and it didn’t come through

yea all my outgoing have green arrows. I’ve talked to 2 other people via aim, and they have sent me and others messages with no delivery… wtf.

im not getting any texts either.

:frowning:

this happened to me the other night too … i stop receiving texts after 9:30 pm … then they all randomly came thru the morning around 10:30. THIS IS ANNOYING

it took that long!? fuck.

i just got 2 texts … so i think it’s alright now…

im waiting on responses from a few girls i sent txts to tonight. maybe its not the network…:frowning:

i just got 2

mine is still very frozen. stupid. hopefully it’s fixed soon

try shutting down and restarting your phone?

yea i did, not the issue…
many people are still without texting. oh well, I’ve had a couple phone conversations…using voice. Sometimes i forget that phones can do that… hahaha

if someone wants me to TEXT them from my CRICKET, which is working, to see if thier Verizon (read as 70$+ a month) is finally working, let me know.

you couldnt pay me to give you my number…

text chino… 716-867-5309

I had a phone once that had what verizon called a suspended data session, same issue. The phone was new so they just gave me a new one and that worked fine.

i can receive text messages, but that’s it… WTF

i just got like 7 texts at once lol so its working for me now. i thought there was a problem out here in arizona with my service since my brother wasnt getting texts either, but i guess its fixed now.

mines all messed up too