SR AIV

that is what I want, please

sooner than later would also be nice.

Thanks.

Is this the box deep down on the intake manifold that the idle screw threads into? I should have one on my spare motor at the old shop. It doesnt have an idle screw since i used it when i lost mine. This what your in need of?

Hahaha to be honest that is a good question, I do not think that it is as usually the air is injected to the exhaust manifold but I am sure someone will know this. I have just never paid attention to one of these on the SR. Actually I am sure that is not what it is. I has to be one the exhaust side.

do you mean the iac ? if u are sure ur lookn for the aiv valve it sits just over the exhuast manifold. but im interested to see how ud use it since the pipe has to be cut and blockd off so u can steer the car.

just come custom mounting and pluming will make it work. I have NOTHIGN stock on the exhaust side anyways. So if I can get the valve ill make it work.

so if anyone has one please let me know asap

Yea i remember that piece now…it has a few vac lines running threw it. I dont have one to even lend you for the checkup, mine went strait in the garbage when i swapped over to SR. Maybe see if varuns willing to sell you one or better yet lend for the time you need it.

Thanks man, Jeff (Jeti) might have one so he is going to let me know tomorrow. I am sure I can find one being that everyone just hosses theres out. I am going to permintly mount it as I have to make it able to run air into my Downpipe.

well if anyone else has one please let me know.

If you are talking about the idler valve that bolts onto the upper intake plenum, I have one for an S14 SR, and it is different from an S13 SR, as you have not stated, decide for yourself pm me if you want it.

Ok Jeff does not have this and I need it asap
please let me know if you have one.

or if you have an idea of what I could use

Benson, a buddy of mine in town here has it all (unit + control and all the hoses/lines etc) I just have to find out whether he will part with it or not because I think he might be trying to hook it up so he doesn’t run into the problem you did.

Either way, I will call you tomorrow and confirm whether or not he’ll part with it or if I find mine before then I’ll let you know. I mean, I know I have it as I wouldnt have thrown it out its just finding the damn thing.

Thanks man,

I found a pump that I might be able to make it work,.

but let me know anyhoo, Heck even if I can get a pic of it that would be great