SR Long block parts

I have to get rid of some parts i have laying around the shop so tehy are out of people’s way.

2 - SR20 valve covers (1 redtop, 1 blacktop) $60 each
1 - SR20DET redtop bottom end

the bottom end was professionally machined and bored .020 over for 86.5mm pistons, head was decked and the whole thing was cleaned…

then one of the crank bearings or thrust bearings spun and the crank seized, i decided to use a different block

• best offer

1 - SR20 crank

machined, cleaned, polished, balanced… then a flywheel bolt was broken off in it and the process of removal made it even worse.

• pretty much free?

2 - Stock SR cams

two pairs of stock SR cams… removed in favour of HKS, great for cores or regrinds.

• best offer

SR20DET bearings…

i went through 3 sets of bearings due to various mistakes, however, whenever it was suspected that a bearing might have spun or been damaged i changed ALL of the bearings.

all bearings were purchased OEM brand new from nissan in California, i have various grades… some are still brand new and still wrapped up, some have about 100km’s on them when they were all switched out despite only suspision that they required so.

they go for anything from $15 - $30 cdn each from nissan and some of them are not available in Canada from nissan because they dont have listings for them.

that said, i dont know who these would be of use to but if anyone is intereted please let me know.

3" catalytic converter, flanged for S13.

this came off of an SR powered car i had this year. i removed the cat with the intention of using it myself but i dont think i will get around to it. it is used but flanged for S13 and was in between a stainless catback and a sr downpipe, both aftermarket so it should go right in.

$90

SR20DET head

i cant even remember what state it is in but aside from the cams it is all there as far as i know. the valves and springs are all still in there.

this would be perfect for someone looking to have a head built up. it is from a 1994 redtop that i drove for a couple years.

$BO

hey bing what make is that catalytic convertor?

no clue

how bad is the crank?

well… someone overtorqued a flywheel bolt and it broke off… then a bolt removal tool was used, its essentially a dremel it, and it got hacked up pretty good.

if you were to use it you could have it re-balanced and only use 5 bolt fly wheel bolts.

it might be best suited as a wall ornament… just not for me because i dont want to be reminded of it.