SR20 Consult Wiring

Hey Guys… I’m pretty sure I got this figured out just by looking throu the wiring pins etc etc and from what I can see it looks like there are only 5 wires ?

Power
Ground
RX Data “Green/Black”
TX Data “Green”
CLX Clock “Green/White”

Can anyone confirm this (I’m looking @ you Gonad) because I could swear I saw a post @ one point and you said you did this etc so if you could confirm there are only 5 wires and those are the correct 5 that would be excellent 8)

Alrighty… I got it wired up and working :smiley:

There are only 3 Wires “from the ECU to the Dash Harness Plug”

RX Data “Green/Black”
TX Data “Green”
CLX Clock “Green/White”

Power & Ground are relayed from else where and are not required to be (wired in or whatever) like the other 3

So if anyone else is curious on what they have to do in order to wire up their Consult Plug "only gotta connect 3 wires and your done)

Jeff

self pregnancy test
coat hanger
mop?

intresting.

i belive i will wire this in tonight infact.

Go for it… but do you have anything to hook into the Consult Port to actually take advantage of it ? I borrowed a setup from a friend and then downloaded a few other programs which will monitor stuff off the ECU throu the Consult Port

I was curious what my injector pulse/duty was @ since I had no way of knowing… I was also curious how the knock sensor was acting but I cannot find a program which will read the Knock Sensor throu the Consult Port…

Programs I have so far are…

SRtalk
Nissan Conzult “free verison” so its only lets you do so much
Scantech Nissan
ECUtalk

I’m going to try them all later tonight when I go out but so far I have only tried the Nissan Conzult (which will not data log) but SRtalk will so I’m going to give that a whirl :wink:

Edit… I also found a Program called NissanDataScan 1.51 but I guess its the actually Software which Nissan will use and you have to register an E-mail with it when you buy it in order to get an Activation Code or some shit (it appears to be the best program I can find) thou I have no way of using it without an Activation Code

no i just want to hook it up because im bored and have nothing better to do after work.

i will probobally never plug anything into it since im bad like that.

NissanDatascan is retarded with the registration thing. I already konw how to hack it. :o

I had my port but I sold it some weeks ago. it’s good for a while to diagnose problems.