sr20 engine harness issues?

alrighty soo. ive been searching non stop for almost 2 days now and I still cant seem to figure out the correct answer, so I picked up a s14 sr20 this past weekend to swap into my s14, the guy I bought it from told me it came out of a running kouki, im not doubting him on this its just the harness is giving me issues, the part number on the harness is : 24011 80F06 which when googled it comes up as “s14 kouki sr20det harness” on frsport, cool right? well this is where it gets odd for me, according to frsport with that part number the harness is s14 with OBD1 (blue ecu plug) but according to the harness I have sitting here infront of me I have a OBD2 ecu plug (white plug) we called Nissan with the block number (229848W) and they did some research and apparently its from a euro silvia, im just stuck and was wondering if anyone has came across this issue before? my main question is will this harness work with my s14 zenki? or should I just scrap this harness and find a obd1 harness? I can get pictures of anything you guys need, I thought id try asking here before I take it to zilvia and get my ace ripped off for " not searching enough"

scratch this ^ i found another harness which is perfect except then traced to ecu it has 2 MAF’s in it…? lol ones rectangle 4 pin and ones oval 4 pin? everything else plugs in perfect except these?

Iirc the oval is 69f01 kouki mafs and rectangle is 69f00 Zenki mafs.
Both plugs are there?have you had it running yet?

no i havnt had it running yet, still needs more parts on the sr for it to run, but ive had it laid out on the engine and everything plugs up except for: evap, powersteering pressure switch, both the mafs, and boost

heres the maf plugs…

[ATTACH=CONFIG]25529[/ATTACH]