sr20 swap question

okay so, ive got a usdm s14 zenki that had abs, i now have a s14 sr20, i borrowed a friends mint jdm WC harness for me to figure mine out with, my only question is, theres a group of wires running down the passenger side and from what ive read it has to do with abs and it woulda have connected into the stock ka harness, but with the jdm harness being swapped in the harness doesnt have a plug for those wires, are they necessary? can they be left alone and not plugged in ? (the car has abs deleted )

if im reading this correctly…your basically saying there are plugs for the abs but you removed your abs and want to know if this will hurt anything. If that is what you saying then no it doesnt matter that abs is not plugged in

[ATTACH=CONFIG]25613[/ATTACH] sorry, this is the plugs im talking about, i think their suppose to be plugged into the stock abs ka harness idk tho,

im not 100% positive on the s14 but i know on the s13 their are plugs like that which connect higher up above the ecu which run your gauges and such

i believe your talking about the dash connector, this is something different, these wires come from the back and run forward to the front, alone the passenger side, i do believe all the abs shit is in the back so i can only assume its for it i just want to be sure first.

well u should be able to download the wiring diagram here and check yourself

http://www.silviansw.com/manuals.php

in the s14 sr20 zenki fsm it shows the stock ecu harness for the sr20 has the plugs for those wires i think it will work without them im just trying to be sure.