SR20 in Malaysia

Hi All :smiley: ,

My name is Shayz from RPM2Racing which is located in Malaysia.
I currently have performance workshop which operates primarily for performance from Nissan, Mitshu, Toyota and Mazda.

So any interest in RX, SR, EVO or Toyota performance parts or engine or building up one email me or post it here.

We do and have done business overseas from Malaysia to US,Australia and N.Zealand. We are happy to provide our services to Canada or any part of the world.

Regards
Syahz
rpm2racing@gawab.com

Thanks for stopping buy, we primarily have interest in the SR and CA market and a bit in the RB series. Please let us know what performance parts you can provide and how business transactions are structured.

Are you the same company that scammed the guy in the latest modified mag?

explain how you would connect those dots.

explain how you would connect those dots.[/quote]

Many of the Malaysian companies out there right now are big scams so thats why he is refering to the scammed guy in Modified.

I would be VERY weary of dealing with any company that is overseas since its almost impossible to get your money back once you have paid them.

Do you have references for us?

he sent me some pretty interesting pictures…

But he still needs to go all out with info, & post his pictures on the site etc. seeing as we dont know a thing about him.

Odd, i thought that to. So please to help calm some doubts, let us know how business is done, what is in place to make sure we dont get scammed and what do you have that can help us prove your trustworthyness