SR Problem

gotta problem here…~~ i am planning to swap my 96’s KA for SR engine from a S14… is there any good shop that is in GTA or nearby which is really focus on SR engines… and how much will that cost…parts and labor?

and is it legal to swap a SR engine in ON? :shock: thanx^^

As far as i understand its legal, but you have to tell the insurance and rates might increase and for it to be totally legal you have to have all the emmissions components hooked up.

i thought there is no way to b legal swaping the engine…thanx ^^

I do SR swaps almost exclusively. I’m not in GTA though, but close to Ottawa, but what’s a little drive? What it will cost depends entirly on what you have, and what you want.
I.e.

• Do you already have the engine, or a clip, or do you want me to supply it? If so what’s with the engine? Full wiring? Igniter chip? MAF? ECU?
    Engine mounts?
    Lots of other things to consider too:
  • Intercooler
  • BOV
  • Rad
  • Downpipe and exhaust
  • fuel pump
  • gauges

If your serious PM me and we can discuss more. BTW… I won’t be around until Monday.

-Martin.

^gotta love martin :slight_smile:

Found a S14 Clip today… haha… :lol:

4700~~ installation included~~ good price?

:shock: Uhh yeah, make sure its a S14 blacktop tho. Warranty and gurantee?

And where did you get this deal?

it’s a black top… it’s a S14 Front Clip… and it also include the OEM NISSAN 4 piston Brake 2… and a set of coilover will adjustable pillow mont …but i don’t know the brand of the coilover…i guess it might b ZEAL … but i already got a tein…~~ is there any one interesting buying these coilover~~ make me an offer~~it will fit 95+ S14

i found it in a shop in pickering~~

Check ur PM

Hey there, what’s the name of that shop?

Very good… in fact it sounds too good. I hope they know what they are doing.

-Martin.

Just the front coil overs I guess? if you get the clip let me know how much you want for them, just fronts won’t be much use to most pwople, but I’ll find a use for them on my race cra I’m sure :slight_smile:

-Martin.

4 coilover not 2…that package include the rear part…also got the JDM climate control

If they aren’t already sold, let me know.

-Martin.

Check ur PM, Hibiki. Any word yet?

sorry guys…the coilover were sold today …sorry about that…~~

Hey there Hibiki,

which place did you buy your front clip? What is the name of the shop?