SR20 part number questions

i just wanted to double check and see if these parts will work on my sr red top:

o2 sensor: 87 300zx turbo / 87 280zx (does it just plug in with no modification?)

NGK spark plugs: BKR7ES11 (do they need to be gapped or are they good to go?)

oil filter: 91-94 sentra SE-R (i bought a 240sx one today, seems way too big though, allthough i know people on here use them¿)

fuel filter: 90-96 300 zx TT

OK

O2 sensor, depends on what type of turbo extention you have. If stock yes, if you have a megan racing or aftermarket get the front one off a 94 nissan 200SX SE-R

Plugs- depend on boost, yes you need to gap, depends on boost again, search around, it been gone over LOTS

Oil filter, go to nissan and ask for a 53J oil filter, 91 sentra with a 2.0L

Fuel filter; It works.

Search around and check out www.nicoclub.com They got a big cross-ref list

part number PH 3682 i believe for a oilfilter i havwe an extra O2 sensor for an sr20 still on the down pipe

that is the 240sx filter.

PH4386 is the correct fram.

I go to Canadian tire for filters and plugs.

Oil: CPH 3682 for fram. Its nice anf big

Fuel: GK brand: 23-3539-8 I use these all the time. If you find a cheap one and throw this one in you can get it for like $6 if you dont its like $20 comes in black and red box

Plugs: Iridium IX: BCPR5EIX-11 18-4700-0 gap .08

Ive used 300ZX and Pathfinder o2 sensors in the past no problems. I would recomend getting a megan or other cheap chinese o2 dump so you can convert to a proper bung size so later on if you have the car on the dyno you atleast have the right bung for the wideband. I would think nothing is wrong with the o2 sensor you have right now though. Id leave it till you get a new dump. I know autodream and garage S13 has them in stock.

that is the 240sx filter.

PH4386 is the correct fram.[
both work i guess cuz thats what is on mine

Both will work but on the 240sx filter the o ring is slightly bigger and some people in the states have had oil blow by because the o-ring sits right on the very edge of the oil filter neck.