oil fileter?

probably a stupid question but i never got any info on this untill i touched my oil filer on my SR, and thought to myself where do i get a new one?
do i have to order it off the net every time i want to change my oil?

it uses the same oil filter as the b13 sentra since that car has an sr20de
look up the filter for a 91 sentra se-r

good to know
thanks a lot

Same with sparkplugs right?

NO

i have the model number though if you need it, the plugs of the sentra are too long.

Please Do Post.

off the top of my head i know its heat range 7
you get the same plugs from the ca18 out of a late 80s pulsar but change them to heat range 7 since turbo needs a colder plug

i have the NGK iridium IX’s, the part number is at home, on the boxes they came with.

i’m going home on sunday before the meet so i’ll post them afterwards

B14 200sx SE-R has the SR20DE as well…

So the B13 an B14 would have the same plugs right?

the b13 doesnot, apperently it uses the same as the 240.
i dunno

Just order a set of good quality plugs from heavythrottle

If you use a lowport(S14) SR20 filter on a redtop (highport), it may blow off. Seen it happen.

Blow OFF?

Like Fall/Shoot Off?

How does that happen?

So out of all this arguing i still dont have a for sure answer, lets not discus what gets blown off but rather what works for sure!!
maybe ill just order 5 off the net and get it over with :smiley:

now there’s an answer…thanks man.

Wal-Mart carry the Fram filters for both the B13 (look up 1991 Sentra with SR20 motor) & B14 (look up 1998 Sentra with SR20 motor). If you want “the OE thing” for a couple of bucks more - your local Nissan dealer has them

B13 (works on SR20DET “Red-top” motor) - P/N 15208-53J00
B14 (works on SR20DET VVT “Black-top” S14 motor) - P/N 15208-65F00

Would a S13 Redtop Filter be the same as the S13 Blacktop?

I would assume so.

is the spark plug diffirent btw S13 SR and S14 SR ? and From SRswap.com it says… use the 91 Sentra SE-R’s Plug…for SR20DEt … but i checked NGK site… (iridium plug) for SR20DET engine use this Part# BKR6EIX , but For Sentra SE-R is BKR5EIX…so any idea for this? thanx!!

so last night right before i put my SR in, i changed the oil filter with the one you guys specified, and well it fit on fine and is on tight BUT its reasonably bigger than the one that was on the car, hopefully this is good.