Sr20 Problems

I have a 1991 Silvia and basically what is going on is it will barely start half the time , then when it does start and you rev it , it will almost die , and once its warmed up it is fine , but then I will give it gas and it just putters , seems very weak . But yeah I changed my coils and spark plugs and that did nothing , So just wondering if anyone else has had a similar problem or could give me a hand , Appreciate the help.

possibly injectors if its puttering when your giving gas, or maybe fuel filter or fuel sending unit

MAF voltages, TPS?
are you driving, I can do the consult for you and see if they’re in order. You said 91 silvia so I’m guessing it has the cosnult plug.

is it running super rich at all?

i told him to hook up a boost guage. It feels like its hitting boost cut.
I drove it.

Im not too sure about the plug? not too familiar with these cars quite yet , but ive got a boost gauge dylan

The trouble idling when cold sounds like a problem with IACV. The boost cut issue sounds like the knock sensor, try disconnecting it. Does the car run ok past the trouble spot in the RPMs?

No it pretty much runs like shit all the time …

so does it run like shit all the time? if so sounds like the same problem im having with my rb20, when cold the car sputters and has no power and wont build rpm… but once warm the thing is a rocket. almost like leaning out when cold and rich when warm. i got it down to tps signal, ecu, maf.

Well it will run like shit cold , then once it runs its okaay , but still even while its warmed up when u give er it putters like hell