sr20 stalls

k this is really pissing me off, my car idles fine and runs perfect but when im coming to a stop and i push the clutch in the car stalls, but if i wait till the rpms are at 1500 or so then everything is fine, i have a 1990 240sx with an sr20det swap im running a t3/t4 with external wastegate and hks bov, ive tryed going from a atmospheric bov to a recirc and didnt solve the problem , ive tryed cleaning the iacv, still no diffrence, ive checked my pcv and all the vacuum hoses for leaks , someone please help.

im in the same boat. and done everything u have. not much you can do. common problem with sr’s just have to get a fuel management from what ive heard

ya i guess im gona have to get a standalone or even just a piggy back to solve it…

take it to a shop and get it checked over, that’s not how a healthy setup/sr should run like.

just fixed my problem. turned out all i needed to do was loosen off the set screw in the iacv a couple turns. now it never drops below 700rpm. try not to adjust it too much cuz it can change your idle

alright, ill try messing around with the set screw tomorow, hope this will all be over

bad news, loosened off the set screw on the iacv then loosened the one on the TB to turn the idle back down , still stalls, i messed around with the screws for 2 hours and still stalls…

There must be something else causing it to stall out then. Have you checked your maf or your tps?

ya ive checked both, i cant get voltage off the tps but i know its working cuz i turned it and my car was idling at 2000, im still runing the ka maf but people said that shouldnt really matter, also my car doesnt have an o2 sensor, i want to put it in but i cant find the harness where it plugs in, not sure if thats whats causing this…

car should be idleing around 800 iirc. you most deff need yout o2! whats telling the comp if your rich or lean. here is a pic of all the sr connectors labled

thanks man, so i guess it should be at the back of the engine close to the exhaust side somewhere, ill take a look