HELP: S14 SR20DET Stalling

New S14 SR20det swap. Everything seems fine - no check engine light. No idling issues. TPS set accordingly.

Only issue is the car will stall if i clutch in or i’m in neutral after a little boost.

My throttle body was leaking coolant, so I did a coolant bypass. Will this cause the stalling?

Also, tested the BOV (not recirculated) by plugging the vacuum line and driving it. It still stalls.

Any advice is greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

My old jetta had that issue minus the boost part, turned out to be a bad MAF. Try cleaning yours first with a spray cleaner.

spark plugs could be 1/2 the issue, my plugs are going away and whenever I clutch to a stop where the RPMgo lower then 1.5k the rpms will go down to about 300 then go back up related to MAF and plugs, if this isn’t the case and both are very clean,

Is your sr20 tuned? this might also be it

vaccum leak ?

After searching and reading a lot of different threads, I think it is a vacuum leak. Can someone please confirm?

Vacuum Line Configuration:
Currently I have all the vacuum lines running to the TB.

1. BOV to TB
  2. FPR TB
  3. Coldpipe to TB
  4. Wastegate to TB <<<<---- Is this the problem? Will putting a nipple in the hotpipe and having the vacuum line going to the hotpipe solve things?

wastegate needs to go to TB, the reading in the hotpipe is not nearly close to beeing acurate… waste to TB is good, on the s13 sr20det, the top right nipple should be going to wastegate/ atmospheric BOV