SR20DET help from any tech buffs

Looking for help for my SR20DET silvia. Stock SR Silvia(91), just did a gt3071R Turbo.

Car ran strong for 3-4 days after the turbo swap so I believe has nothing to do with the swap. The car stoped working well while driving and started hesitaing, got consitantly worse and 1-2 KM later the car would no longer even idle and died. Now the car will not idle just hesitates alot then dies, and if I try to use some throttle it does not help much.

done so far…

Switched M.A.F.'s
Switched igniter chip
Changed spark plugs
Tested coil packs
changed fuel filter
redid the intake manifold grounds
Took apart the entire intake from turbo to intake manifold cleaned and looked for holes
charged batterie
reset ECU
listned and made sure fuel pump was working
checked all vacum lines

So any other idea’s or clues would be much appreciated

Brandon Boorsma

If it has nothing to do with vacumn or electrical, it could take a turn for the worse. But first, check all your intercooler piping, down low, to make sure that nothing came off. May be an obvious one, but that would do that.

For the worse: You could have bent valves, or blew a hole through a/couple pistons. The new heat generated could have done that. Do a compression test and a leak-down test to rule either of these out.

sounds like charge piping to me, car does the same thing when a coupler pops off

yeah seemed like a piping issue, but I have takin off every piece of intake piping cleaned and inspected and reasembled…

Check all the couplers for rips and tears? If you are running one that may have been cut by something, it could have split under boost.

same thing happened to Chris’ car when the MAF coupler popped off from the engine torquing.

Yea its true, boost leak test it, as well check your coupler going onto the intake side of the turbo. I know its stupid to suggest cause you must of checked this stuff, just dont know what else it could be without being something that what already listed or changed.