sr20det MAF voltages

Hey guys.

I need some help diagnosing a maf voltage problem. Pretty much I reach max voltage way to quickly. I hit 5 volts at 5500rpm and the car gets mad and makes no power and leans way out.

As of right now I believe the cause is routed to poor grounding. V=IR R being to high…

Anyways what I’m looking for is a voltage per rpm data. A graph would be awesome. I have search for this all over google already with no luck

I know at idle I should be between 0.8 and 1.4V and at 3000rpm between 1.4 and 2.0?V

at idle I read a bit over, around 1.45+ v, @ 3000rpm I see right about 2.0volts but no lower so I’m at the high side of both of those intervals.

The problem is I don’t know what to expect to see beyond 3000rpm.

My set up is pretty much stock. I have an FMIC and exhaust but only running 7psi. It was dynoed at 200whp so I should be no were near maxing the sr20 maf.

Any help is greatly appreciated wiring sucks!

Thanks,

Steve

can anyone tell me what voltage they see just at 5000rpm? This is easy with a safc if anyone has one installed

---------- Post added at 02:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 PM ----------

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v282/tamboman/parts%20for%20sale/grounds/mafFSM.jpg

Does anyone know what the dotted cylinder over the two wires from the the ecu that is grounded represents? It is grounded to the ECU as well?