SR20DET mechanic

Can anyone please help me out if you know of any good SR20 mechanics in the GTA that I can go to for my work…
I have a few shops who I know and trust, but they dont specialize in the SR’s, and there not so good with turbo’s and stuff…THANKS

SG?

where are you at? check out Tony in scarborough, he’s very knowledgeable when it comes to nissan and sr20’s and other nissan cars such as, gtr’s, etc.

his shop is located at eglinton and kenedy by the shell gas station. east of eglinton.

^^ yeah my car gets taken there…

http://www.son240sx.org/forums/images/bannerads/sg-motorsport.jpg

We service SR20’s and RB’s… pretty much any turbo car. Parts from Japan are also readily available.

what is this fellow Tony’s shop name?
contact info…etc…?

Tony’s shop number is 416-916-2487

Yup, tony is the way to go.

whats the rate at oni?

^ Depends on the job; sometimes it by the hour; other times it’s flat rate; it’s best to talk to us about your project and we can help you out. In the end we try to help out all our clients…

Some of our projects included the GTR R34 build, RB26 in Z32 build and soon Veilside FD3 build.

you know a sr is just as much of a motor as the rest of em. just parts are different. if you can fix a motor you can fix a sr.
sg, intence, bsc, splitfire, oni are all places off the top of my head.

Clearly SG Motorsports, why would you even consider taking it elsewhere?

Tony is the man!! Knows everything and can get it done!! he gets ALOT of business so make sure you go there!!

THANKS

Yea!! Tony