SR20DET wiring harness

Alright, so Ive given it the ole college try, but I am having some issues hooking up the upper harness on the SR. Heres where I am now:

-Bought complete harness from Heavy Throttle
-Engine is in, everything is complete, except wiring

So I figure with the pre-fab harness, it would just be plug and play. Its not. When I try to match up the plugs, only a small number actually seem to have a partner. In addition to that, some of the wires dont seem to be long enough, like the MAF wire and wire to the power steering.

So heres my question: Is it possible that Heavy Throttle just sent me an SR20 harness, without the modifications done? And if yes, how can I tell whether this is a modified harness, or just a stock SR one?

Yes, I realize this is a noob question and I have scoured the internet for answers, but being electrically retarded, Im still having issues. I appreciate any help!

Alright problem solved. …well, kind of. It is an unmodified SR20DET harness, so it looks like I will have to modify it myself.

Jordan, its not that hard, took me 45min-1hour, and mine was unmodified!

just make sure you have the info from Heavythrottle, and there is a diagram, but you need to make changes to it, they mention the changes right below it!

gl, and if you have a problem, give me a shout on msn.

Yup, it shouldnt be hard.