SR20DET Wont start

I had a SR20DET in my 1992 Nissan 240sx i could start it up and it sounded perfectly fine but it would die in a few seconds like it was getting chocked out. Figured it was the fuel pump

I swapped the motor into my 1989 used a different SR20 Upper Harness and then a different lower harness(89-90)

Now it will crank over but will not start at all… not even fire once

-Has spark from all coilpacks
-Has brand new NGK Iridium Sperk plugs
-Has fuel pressure/pump opperates fine
-Used the same ECU as before
-Checked over my wiring and everything looks good
-Timing was not changed worked fine before

The only thing i can think of would be the ECU or some wiring issue somewhere but i have no idea where to even start looking now

Any suggestions?

And this is the motor that i believe has no Oil pressure

Compression is 180psi across

And i have a feeling that the injectors are not letting any gas through, changed them out and that didnt help this is whi i think its the ECU

me and my buddie had an issue like that once…we just redid the timing …and everything worked agian…and ecu mite also cause the problem

i forgot to hook up a wire under the dash lol so it starts its just doing the same thing as before

Its starts and sounds perfectly normal then about 3 seconds later it starts choking and shuts off

No idea wat it could be but it has to be something with or on the motor cause its in a different car now… not wiring, not injectors

my guess is maybe the ecu, something in or around the intake manifold but no idea wat it can be now

anybody have an idea wat it can be??

what maf are you running? are you sure its hooked up correctly? is it a stock ecu or is it tuned?