SR20 problem

k so ive been having this problem with my sr for like the last few weeks…

so awhile ago i donno what really made my car start being gay but it would stall out and not start and then bam suddenly it would start… so id did that for a few weeks and i was like wtf fuel pumps going maybe … then one day stop running all together cant get it to start…

i changed the fuel pump cause i thought might be the problem … cause thats kinda how it was acting before it died.So i was diving in to the problem deeper i found out that my ecu doesnt come on not spark and no fuel … so i was like grounding problem grounded the shit outta my engine nothing … then i was like fuse … checked them all nothing… relays all replaced(impoortant ones)… ecu maybe no not that… mybe my wiring went over it all made all ned\w connections and still nothing … the last thing i can even think of is maybe try to find a new harness and switch it all but thats a bitch i really dont know what to do i need insight

do you have gas.

is the battery dead.

i’d pay to see you ask ben this question in person…

Are you in edmonton??

Same thing happened to me. Try to start, no fuel pump, no spark, no nothing.

I would double check your wiring. And buy a noide light see if you injectors are getting a singal at all.

For me it was my ECU. And then a couple days later my alternator went. It is acutally kind of common on SR’s, comes up on nissan forums a little bit. The alternator will start spiking and burn out the ECU.

Here is a pinout of the ECU to help you test
http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/9638/ecudiag3cz.gif

what am i testing other then wether the ingetors are getting signal

also if i changed the ecu it should have fixed the problem atleast for alittle bit would it have not ?

also yes rob i live in edmonton

Yes.

You have a PM.

But you changed ECU’s and basicly everything right??

Sounds like a harness issue

i’d pay to see you ask ben this question in person…[/quote]

lol, why?..

it’s sad, because I typed it with a completely straight face.

and, then, when I read it again, I lol’d so bad, my ribcage hurt.

i’d pay to see you ask ben this question in person…[/quote]

i wanna knoiw who this is cause i dont know… lol

lol its keith…
looks like u should of kept that ca afterall eh…haha jk… i think the ecu is the only thing that hasnt gone wrong for me yet! blast!

bah you got it back together now or no ?

ah yeah…fully rebuilt it…and threw bigger injectors on …it WAS running perfect…then the seals went on the t28 :lol:

k,

but, you are DEFINATELY sure you have gas.

and a battery.

100%.