SRS BZNS and Drift Hustle bring you AIS 2

i know i wouldn’t. i would do my best and practice more.i would get a win the legit way by earning it. i know it’s not about about being friends and all that when it comes to winning but i wouldn’t be a scumbag to other drivers.

all the other drivers are calling him out on it. no one else is doing it but him.

I do think it is a little fucked up

but like I said… hes not breaking any rules… maybe pulling a dick move but some people will go in that grey area to win

http://speedhunters.com/archive/2009/05/20/news-gt-gt-no-mo-mopar-for-hubinette-nuformz.aspx

Well, it’s over anyways.

hahaha i love the bad press he’s getting because of how he drives. don’t get me wrong i feel bad for him and his team losing his ride and all but grow up everyone see’s how your driving and no one likes you because of it.

if he gets a ride on team falken i will never support them again. he should team up with mad crying skills millen.

Rhys brake checks.

When I went to FD with Ben R. (and Ben Alden + Charles), Robbie Nishida was telling us about it. Esp cause Rhys didn’t have his brake lights hooked up, but had a LED in the eye of his ‘red bull’ working…

yea they seem to be the only two who really try to cheat or do shady things.

BBQ?

yea you coming?

fuck white ppl man.

wtf

coming from this kid

http://i638.photobucket.com/albums/uu105/Samn1511/PICT0135.jpg

oh and

fuck:

kramerbutts
94sentra
my brother for 1 billion usd and everyone knows

Im glad im black from the waist down or i might have been offended

heh?

I passed on the brother fucking for $1 billion

thats gotta be one of the most hilarious pics on this forum that I’ve seen :thumbup

you suck thats what

for srs^. awesome bbq. i’m glad i had it.thanks to all who came out.

ron sorry you got pulled! cops suck and never do anything good in upstate,ny

Its ok. You expect it after a while. I got up sunday and went and got the liscence plate one written off. The exhaust is just $130

sorry I couldent make it :cry: