OFFICIAL Buffalo Sabres Thread

lol to be fair, Ottawa played the same number of games in the same number of night. They also just came back from an away game in NJ i think…

The Sabres problems come from the PP/PK…they are not capitalizing on their PPs liek they should, they are getting very sloppy and not taking quality chances. I am sure Lindy is going to be chaning this up. The other problem is not so much the PKers, just the fact that they spend too much time on the ice. There were some questionable calls at times, but commit a penalty once and you better believe the refs will be looking closely to see if it’ll happen again and will be ready to blow the whistle on those close calls.

We defintily need Lydman back…running 2 pairs of defensemen all night is why we have allowed 4 goals in the past 4-5 games not including the Pitt game…

It is damn early in the season to be worried, once everyone is healthy it is over.

I agree I did not like the way Novotny was playing, and Stafford for that matter either. He looked very shaky and unsure of himself, giving the puck away in our own zone several times. Still dont like the way we play in our end either, gets very sloppy and the puck isn’t coming out fast enough…all things lindy will work on!