SS dyno results...holy shit!

traps, races will tell all! i dont care if my car dynoed 350rwhp and was as fast as it is, as long as it mops “ALMOST” anything i come in contact w/ on the highway im happy.

have u lost yet? and if so to what?

Keith. Cammed 07 C6 with a 125 shot. (550rwhp) That was before tonys cam and nitrous also. (496rwhp) and on the streets, thats it.

C6+Nos+vs.+Z06+vs.+GSXR+750

Corvette+'07+C6+vs.+Corvette+'06+Z06

if you aint first, youre last.

Shake and bake

Fuckin A. His tuning interface burnt up on monday during a tune and he had to send it out to get fixed and it wont be in until next week…soooo, im installing the injectors maybe friday afternoon and see if I can get ahold of my buddy with HP Tuners to correct my tune for it.

and sometime when I find time and a little extra money just bring it to synapse.

hes playin ya.

yah i have not lost since the motor work. when i was tune only keith’s c6 did beat me but he had cam, headers, exhaust and a 125 shot, so that was kind of expected… Actually he should have beat me by alot more but his shifting/ driving needed a little work.

This year should be fun, there are a whole garage full or cars at RLMS that have the potential to beat my car.

so, hows the SRT-8? any updates?

Sounds like a bunch of B.S. to me. I think the guys just holding you off for as long as he can. Something is fishy. :wierd

hmmmmmmmm no

He’s using HP Tuners (if you even know what that is)

Hell, when I had HP Tuners on my V6, my interface just brunt up one day and I had to get a new one.

last time I checked, shop Owners Dont make up BS to NOT make money.

Unless he re-dynos it for like 100RWHP less and you ask for your monies back from that previous fraud.