SS dyno results...holy shit!

It’s going to be a nice weekend for the cars so you should be able to to a few “test” runs.

yah…The lean up top issue scares me tho. I might wait to take it past 6500rpms after i get the injectors in.

send me a link to your thread on ls1tech.com

no Im just saying instead of getting yourself wet from your own LSx you should have thought

hmm, if I do this and add 100+hp to my car, I cant run from a dig and my car will be a highway queen and ill always be worried about my rear end

or if I buy the rear end I can have 10x more fun with it because I know its not going to break and then I can get the power later in the year or next year and be all set

Its liek if Jim P added his nitrous with no fuel support

makes no sense

A stock C6 ZO6.

didnt make one yet…not going to make one on there until I have the dyno sheet and stuff.

I will still get walked.

they trap 125-128 stock.

You have about 30 more at the wheels, and about 200 pounds more weight. Should be a decent run if you ask me…

I have a full stereo system in my car now…2 amps, 3 subs and a capacitor, big ass ported box.

Tonys Z06 with just a air filter and tune put down 496.

Ditch that shit and run a stock ZO6. Tony’s wasent stock when he dyno’d 496 so that does not matter. I’m not trying to get your doors blown off, I think it would be a good race.

problem…how many stock c6 z06 do you see rolling around that would be willing to run?

My friend has one in his garage. I could possibly get him to do it.

haha those numbers are nutssss.

let me guess this straight, even tho its on a mustang dyno, you gained 120 hp from cam?

if so im about to sell the slowbra and get me a gets em wet ride LMAO

I would be down. I wont get butt hurt from loosing lol

I guess lol

he said its the whole combo I have done on my car that helped with the big numbers it has. I dont really know. I guess you could say I have a freak??? Not sure what to say about it.

I’d just like you to run a car with a known trap and see what happens. Who has a low 120’s player around here?

Daves cobra trapped 119.

I guess it’s on!

he wont have his car on the road until august tho lol