SSautochrome

Yea they suck learned my lesson the hard way…anyone ever deal with them before and their sh*t?
Any tips?

Gonna need a new place to get a turbo manifold and downpipe, any suggestions?

CRAP, I’ll say it again… CRAP

yea figured that out but i guess you live and learn

hope you didnt’ buy a turbo from them…they tend to just be glued together

no i ordered a turbo manifold and downpipe but luckily it hasnt cleared on my credit card yet and im callin them in the morning and telling them not to let it go through

The ones for the mr2 / alltrac always break.

there’s tons of ad’s online saying there junk. Pictures of the turbo’s blowing into peices. And the manifolds cracking

i thought everyone knew that they are horrible. :dunno:

im new to the turbo thing but can anyone give me suggestions on where to get mani and downpipe from?

1st try automotive…have one made

if your new to the turbo world…learn this quick…its cost money…

i know that already ive dropped about 1300 in the past month but how much you want for it and wat style is it? Can you make a downpipe too?

i run ssautochrome intercooler kit, and exhausts… no problems here…

but yeah their product does suck ass

good place to start if your new to the turbo world.

pick up this book
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/0837601606.01.AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ.jpg

check out like an inline pro mani, i told you 1000 times not to buy junk shit, its better to buy used good shit then new junk shit!

Yeah starting with the right shit is better … but i got a ss kit for my beater last year and it worked great. It works better if you are not new to the turbo world and know a few tricks i guess.

There are so many components and aspects of a boosted car that can fail. Why put yourself deaper n the hole w. cheap parts and increase your problems.

I hear ya on my way to doin it rite…

I’ve gotten all kinda stuff from them except for turbo’s and i’ve had pretty good luck… waste gates, piping, exhausts. I still have that XS power mani and DP i’ll probably use on something. Its so cheap, its worth a shot ya know?

what is wrong with the stuff you bought?

I ordered a turbo mani and downpipe from them but they never acknowledge my order and I had the transaction pending on my credit card for a long time and they wouldnt respond to any of my emails but I just went straight to my credit card company and had them drop the transaction