SSmokinn SSlow vs SSlow vs SSlowGTO

greg, had a big discussion about you over dinner tonight. sorry i didnt see this sooner.:lol

Funny peter pufffer

whoa turd tickler.

this is why im going to build my car to do bigger and better things…

Still not beating me lol

Well my Dick is bigger

ok.

I dont really care to be honest. I built my car from bone stock. No “bought” car here.

Don’t go there man lol .

If u had a clue of the cars I built you wouldn’t say dumb shit…I was smart cost wise with this car… I bet u got more in urs then I paid n its still slower lol

Don’t worry about him, most of his posts barely warrant a response. If you haven’t noticed, he’s the author of the best seller “1001 excuses why I didn’t win”, and his other title “It was close in my eyes” will always be in print.

I’m with you Greg-hell I’m the first one to straight up admit that I could not realistically afford to ‘build’ my car (maxing out credit cards, refinancing homes, etc is not ‘affording’). I bought it as a pile of parts that was ready to fall apart at anytime (thankfully with a solid motor/drivetrain), fixed (and still fixing) the cobbjobb shit, and made many improvements in the meantime.

SSS-good luck with your winter project. Don’t bring a Piper Cub to race a jet next time, ok?

:rofl

I have 6 grand in my car.

you bought your car for less?

plus the 20+ you bought it for.

i know what greg paid. hes less total into it than you are.

his car is fast man. relax. so much drama for no reason.

greg has had 9 second Nova’s and 185mph trapping Hayabusa’s i think he knows what fast is.

I know the car is fast. I never said it wasnt. You guys are the ones making all this drama about it.

and I bought my car from a dealership before we even had the recession, when the car market was still good. He bought his from a private owner. Cant really compare the two.

anyways, im pretty much fed up talking about this. So, this is it.

Thnx brett…im gonna post pics of all I’ve built…and what its done at track…drew ur cool got no issues but u don’t know me well…I been on the track since 95…everything was all motor…never did power adders so u may have me there knowledge wise …but at track I know what is what hence why I say to everyone let’s go to track…its all fun here…u got 6k only in ur car with buying it god bless ya…

Nicely said. I would point out that talking and talking badly are 2 different things as well. I like people to say nice things about me… like that time that a girl told people that I have a large penis, that was a nice thing to say that I don’t object to. :lol

Once I finish my newest setup, we’ll have to line up. Judging by your runs against Drew, we should be pretty close. Obviously that’s if my car actually performs the way I designed the setup to work. If it doesn’t, oh well, I have about 11k into the car total. That’s including all mods and the bone stock purchase price back in 2005.

Lol

Ill see everyone next year. Just spectating here.

If it doesn’t run the way it’s supposed to, I’ll just jump it off the half-pipe in the local skateboard park. Fuck it.