SSmokinn Vs Jim P

ill be at work friday, but im bringing painters tape satuday and making pictures on your car

its not quite, but its not loud with the stock TI cat back. needs cut outs i agree. waiting on a few things first.

ryan, so how do the ccw’s look u asshole?

You need no cats, and a B&B exhaust on the C5 immediately! lol

his neighbors will cry.

wtf dude, muscle milk will be here tommorow

i dont have cats. AR 1 7/8" headers with 3"x3" long tubes and no cats. it smells soooo good. but i still have the stock ti cat back and it will stay oin there. i will get cut outs right off the headers though for that wow factor.

:thumbup

Awesome.

at least pm a ***** and tell me what size u got.

1L bottles.

Someday you will wake up and there will be a B&B catback on your car :shifty :rofl

Deadbeatz gotz pm.

see now i cant justify this purchase. its like $7-800 for chrome old man pipes that will just piss everyone off, when i can get some cut outs and have it louder whenever i want.

I thought your neighbors were pricks anyways! lol. But yes, cutouts are cool as fuck.

Go cutouts.

Had to post this, makes my pants tight

Corsa FTMFW

they are. well one side is.

dude check this out. they have this gay ass little sign that says something like “slow down, children playing” or something like that that they put out in the road during the day. i want to piss on it.

corsa is just another old man purchase thats like $1300 this time for some bs cat back system that will yield me 1hp. yay!

Dude C6 Z06’s are so damn hot. Dropped with wheels game over.

Thats gay. Id shit on it, wrinkle it up, and throw it on their porch.

picture a caution slippery when wet sign in hot green in the shape of a child.

:Idiots