SSmokinn Vs Jim P

Yah Corsa and B&B are nasty

Nothing beats the sound of open cutouts tho…and it will only get better when he add’s a nice cam ontop of that procharger!

Some of the old dried up fucks on my street used to mean mug me all the time when I was leaving/coming home in the mustang. I honestly do about 20-25 tops, and their like “SLOOWWW DOWN!!”.:wtf Its just because its loud/cammed. Soo gay

Iirc he put a cam in it. What one, i dont know.

sence when??? I thought he was caming it when he built the motor for boost during winter,.

I thought when he did the L/T’s?? Idk, I may be mistaken.

your car definately sounds the part though man it sounds sick… even at idle its rediculous… a Cameo approved mustang!:thumbup

I love how this thread turned into a muscle milk exhaust thread. :lol

I’ll be down at the ‘new’ lot on Friday. I’m gonna have to put a splash of race fuel in my car, don’t make me waste it!

I get that ALLLLLL THE TIME no matter what car I’m in…and it’s not just the old fucks. Lance was with me in the civic and I was in 1st gear just coasting at like 5-6k slowing down and this fucker jumped out and started flashing a light in my car.:retardclap:crazy

word, i have to work but ill drop out for some fun after.

There was a lady that used to yell at me by my old shop whenever i would drive by in a customers car that i had out for a test drive. I screamed at her one day, she never said anything again.

hmmm we might hafto meet somewhere cause im not going to the new lot.

being anti social??

Driving around at 6000 RPMS, awesome. I’d be aggravated too.

r u talking about me?

i has no cam.

The one off the highway?

:rofl

lol, i’m not gonna drive out of my way to race you in the street… if i see you around, we’ll run.

Oh Jim telling it like it is

Whats up with the trying to back out?