SSmokinss vs rustyjones Deadstop

Yeah, we left the wash and on our way to get food Andrew called and said it was dry further North so we journeyed up there.

Go figure, I leave and you fucks do somethin lol

sorry dude, will do next time.

vid(s) to be up tommorrow by 1 pm at the latest.:excited

Great runs tonight…

thought id never say it but bretts car moves out :wow

+1 not as much lag as i expected either, and ssssssmokin vs Sir Jones was fun to watch!

good run drew. I was going in kinda expecting to get yanked but was trying to remain optimistic about a car that had over 100whp on me and 3mph in the traps…but I was happy with the results. vids should be great…my brakes are toasted btw…:rofl and Drew this weekend you owe me that dig run. :slight_smile: you too brett…oh and drew…you need to learn to let off at 140!..Shit I let off at 140 and you went to 160 against me and brett hahahahah…crazy camaro owners…GOOD runs!

jones… call me i want shotty one of these nights.

i let off at like 150-155 cuz i knew if i let up sooner id get called for shorting it. but to be honest, i had the race from 3rd-4th, didnt need to go into 5th.

i wont be doing any digs on the street, especially on the tires i have at the moment. car is in need of a rest, its been getting a non stop beating for the last week, i accomplished my goal for the year.

i dont like guessing, but my car was probably in the 360whp range tonight, straight 93, you guys watched me pump it in. boost was conservative(for a VW) at 22-23psi. for those who care, my car is ~2850 wet. with me(200lb) and lerch, im guessing my car was close to 3300lb tonight

I would say if you come on drag radials you have the dig race wrapped up

me + streets + dig = shitty race

I will do as many digs as you want, but I also want to try a 20-30 roll.

I was kinda out of my power range when we ran…I could have dropped to 1st but thats when I dont hook up so whatever lol…it was deff. a good race.

I thought you were still in it so I stayed in it…I was doing over 160 because my speedo goes to 155 and it was wrapping around on both runs. Pete shit himself on the run with brett when the roads turned wet lol

mines 3400 without me in it with no gas in stock form. So given I have a 100+ lb stereo system, me and petes big ass…him putting my windows down and half a tank of gas (50lbs they say to a half a tank on my car) it would seem your numbers are right on par…given at most im saying I have 420rwhp.

seriously I was NOT expecting that. You and Jeff (red cobra) would be a dead even race, no joke with maybe you edging him out a little bit

cant view vid at work, who did brett rape?

There are no videos to watch yet

sounds like the camaro kid

+1:ahh

should get you a 4cylinder. :excited

i’m 205-210, sir.

for a DD maybe

so Smokkinnnnnnn got whopped by brett? o snap!

ill run after thursday when i get back, lol

hey if you can’t find a race i have a hatch that will run from a dig.