SSmokinss vs rustyjones Deadstop

:ohnoes:wow

if you want to call a car at most whooped then sure.

i still have race gas to play with, and i saw lights in my mirror, so it was ateast a car + the distance between… doesnt really matter to me. it was clean aside from my short shift 3-4 which didnt effect me much really. :thumbup

I count by cars between my front bumper and your rear…how do you count them?? In the video, it looks like a car (a camaro car) and maybe 2 GTI car lengths…were talking about two different ways to look at it here :wink:

I dont know about you but I would say thats a car juding by the video up too when you hit the breaks.

I know you have race gas…I already ordered some goodies.

yah, looks like a car to me too.

a win is a win. i dont care what the margin was. i pulled. end of story.

no one is trying to take your win away i dont think, just wasn’t like you ganked him, was close and looked like you were done pullin away and he was pacing you by the time the vid stopped.

yah…thats what happened but I wasnt going to bring it up lol

I think from a 30 roll it might be the other way around…

creeped is more of the word.

yah it really depends where in powerband you start tbh. 60 or whereever you started was probably in boost in 3rd? for brett… and may have been high in 2nd, or low in 3rd for you. When you started he “creeped” as you said, to his lead… and then once you were both obviously in power the “creeping” stopped and it seemed even, or even looked like you coulda come back. go from 30! or a dig. :slight_smile:

it was 65 and I believe I was around 4700 in 2nd…anywhere in my first gear if I can put it to the ground is where its at…its pretty violent

I will do a 10-30mph roll or even a dig…im not gonna get better digging if I never do it.

i knew youd get butt hurt and make excuses about it, or try to justify something.

and i was in 3rd gear, shifted early into 4th, fell out of boost and had to come back into it, and going from 30 would be stupid for me, id just spin.

Rusty and I still need to run again…

I will spin from 30 too.

oh jeez lol

i’d like to see this again:excited

the controversy that ensued is the reason i DONT race people. no one can just be acceptant of what happens, theres always gotta be something that is complained about. dont expect any more racing out of me anytime soon.

We have both been around long enough to know how that works. Hell, in my racing video days, people were editing the excuses of why they lost into the opening scene…

I wish I could dig up some of those! Maybe I will try…

I did accept what happened, you beat me fair and square…

I just dont accept that you saying it was more then a car, because theirs even video proof that it was only a car, IF that

and what do you mean their wont be any more racing from you again?? BS, your running me again.

That happens in EVERY single race. No matter who it is, there is always going to be, “I could have done it better”. After all the bickering, the end result is still the same. You won. Hell, when I race and win, and the other person is whining, I look at it as a compliment. When I lose, or when most people lose they are going to question if they could have done something better, expecially when your talking a car length for the win. In some people’s eyes that is considered a drivers race. Either way, you still won. Don’t take the fallout personally. It is all part of it.