ssssmokinssss at it again....

Rolls prove a lot. It shows you can’t drive your car. ;p

The videos you posted were runs when the car was making 346 wheel

Not 500+hp, my track runs were made at around 430ish hp…isnt that around your hp range also?

hhahaa ^

i dont know but that sounds like your saying, you know you will loose so come down and take your money ?

i dont have a prob wit either of you but, i think its damn obvious your car isnt gonna come close to the vette no matter how its driven… its just way out of your class IMO

^SSmokin why dont you just let me run him, It would be so much better to see him beat by a lil honda

the vette makes some high 700’s whp doesnt it ? your camaros and civics got enough ratio ? im confused… maybe ur not talking about racing the vette, maybe seans car then…

anyways word do it up

but who the fuck made this topic title its hella annoying in caps and long repeated letters

but who the fuck made this topic title its hella annoying in caps and long repeated letters

X2 :Idiots

u just failed at quoting again… wtf lol

AND u quoted after i already fixed the title… :wtf

smoking vs TT vette? what a CLOWNN

:facepalm

+1 delucia Mop these fools up

FINALLY someone says it!! :hug +rep :lol

im not scared to break my 10 bolt …oh and think im still faster in the 1/4 also wit 300 horse

Im faster w/ 277whp :evilking

right :retardclap

:lol

title not fixed im looking at it right now as of 3:17 on thursday may 29 09 bro still like more s’s than my age :haha

:facepalm

yah…but my car is a army tank compared to yours…twice the size and 3400lbs lol

I thought you were at 380whp when we ran? whatever it doesnt matter they were good races.

just your buddy psi2high always jumps on my shit and gets me all riled up…I wish he had something he owned himself to bring to the table without talking about his buddys cars.

do it upppp

i’ll watch.

whats going on in here