ssssmokinssss at it again....

^yeh i would love to run him…it will never happen though becuase hell never race

Also when we did those runs i was told it had 386 but later when i had it on the dyno a week later it made 346 lol

god damnit.

doesnt Morgans dyno read on the lower side tho?? Maybe it was 380 from whoeevr dynoe’d it before and 346 at morgans…either way, god damn lol

I had a camaro that actually went fast unlike your piece of shit so dont get cocky. if you want to run i will gladly bring it out one night and fuck your slow ass shit up. you just let me know pal

:ohnoes

whoa johnny dangerous :eek

chris, get those type R cams, clean up the tune for them, make 500whp on pump, over 600 on highboost. and do work. :ahh

o shut the fuck up. YOU didnt build shit, your brother built it. Just because you bought it from him and owned it for a month and “sold it back” doesnt mean shit. You didnt own shit.

whoa fast n furious, settle down… cant hate, its got a moser rear with a 4.10 gear… done right s0n, done right!

Im looking at something a little better then that:ninja

ahhh yess:ninja
Jeff Evans special…:shifty

You didnt build shit either dumb ass. You paid some moron to do it who couldnt even get a dyno to read right. Any time you want to man up let me know queer bait

Like he needs more spin! :lol

Man you GM guys are such E-Thug hardasses. I need me a GM so I can too be a E-Thug and/ or Hardass benchracer :lol

Just find something to throw the big block in. How about Richie’s Monte SS thats at Matt’s?

I was j/k, ill never own a GM product :lol

If anything im going to try and trade the 454/TH400 for a 351/C4 setup

My dad said he’d never own a Ford and now he’s got one and loves it.

Smart man right there

He was a Mopar guy, switched to Olds and now to a Ford Focus.

Bitch

drew as ya know i like ya <but that was the gayest comback ever almost as low as failvis comebacks come on now kid