Staff update at Innovative Tuning

[quote=“RobHimself,post:19,topic:40088"”]

yup filled with douche nozzles and ass hats. Once the ol lady finishes up in school i think im gonna make her support me so i can go back and get out of this field.

[/quote]

or that :lol:

It’s just tricky…You have to know people and know when to move from job to job.

or be good at it? :gotme:

[quote=“chino,post:22,topic:40088"”]

[/quote]

being good at it doesnt mean that even when you do something right there aren’t 15 other guys in a pissing contest to see who can be more right than you.

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:21,topic:40088"”]

or that

It’s just tricky…You have to know people and know when to move from job to job.

[/quote]

I am fortunate to have a decent job but I look at the people above me and i just don’t enjoy it as much as them. I want to get exceited about switches and routers but i can’t.

[quote=“chino,post:22,topic:40088"”]

[/quote]

I felt like I didn’t need to point out the obvious

[quote=“RobHimself,post:23,topic:40088"”]

being good at it doesnt mean that even when you do something right there aren’t 15 other guys in a pissing contest to see who can be more right than you.

I am fortunate to have a decent job but I look at the people above me and i just don’t enjoy it as much as them. I want to get exceited about switches and routers but i can’t.

[/quote]

haha don’t get me wrong, i downright loathe networking equipment, computers, and all things related. it pays the bills is all, and generally the job is pretty easy.

network alerts are the bane of my existence, i hear my sms alert go off and i cringe. :stuck_out_tongue:

edit: this thread is totally headed to nerd town… need to turn it around

[quote=“chino,post:25,topic:40088"”]

haha don’t get me wrong, i downright loathe networking equipment, computers, and all things related. it pays the bills is all, and generally the job is pretty easy.

network alerts are the bane of my existence, i hear my sms alert go off and i cringe. :stuck_out_tongue:

[/quote]

LOL Good luck with the new guy mike!! <3

[quote=“chino,post:25,topic:40088"”]

[/quote]

:headbang:

Skrapper is a good guy he should work out well

:tup: yay skrappar!! top notch fo sho!

awww just talked ot Jay…he is sooooo excited to begin his career…and it is addictedtoLN

Hes pretty sexy, good pick up

Wow. Thanks for the comments…I have been rather busy here learning the new system and have not had time to post.

Now to answer some questions.

As some of you know/knew…I was planning on going into a partnership at NAPA with another employee there to buy that store. We recently made the decision not to do this. After that all happened, I felt it was time for a change, and started the hunt. After many interveiws and no real direction change, I saw Mikes help wanted thread and made a B-line to his shop to see what he had to offer. I liked what I heard from him and I already knew about Mike from our other dealings, so here I am.

I left NAPA with no bad blood. As a matter of fact, I will still be picking up extra time on Saturdays there. So far I like it here at Innovative and I look forward to hanging out here for years to come.

Also…My real name is Joe. Hank was a nickname for me at NAPA because there are too many Joes working there.

why is it all the DSM guys like automotive stuff soooo much lol … congrats scrappa! i’m stopping down soon

Congratulations Joe… I’ll have to stop by one of these days to say hey.

Wow, good combination. Inn. tune is on FIRE!!! :eek:

X…

[quote=“Jskrapper,post:31,topic:40088"”]

Wow. Thanks for the comments…I have been rather busy here learning the new system and have not had time to post.

Now to answer some questions.

As some of you know/knew…I was planning on going into a partnership at NAPA with another employee there to buy that store. We recently made the decision not to do this. After that all happened, I felt it was time for a change, and started the hunt. After many interveiws and no real direction change, I saw Mikes help wanted thread and made a B-line to his shop to see what he had to offer. I liked what I heard from him and I already knew about Mike from our other dealings, so here I am.

I left NAPA with no bad blood. As a matter of fact, I will still be picking up extra time on Saturdays there. So far I like it here at Innovative and I look forward to hanging out here for years to come.

Also…My real name is Joe. Hank was a nickname for me at NAPA because there are too many Joes working there.

[/quote]

sorry… your hank to us for the rest of your life… gonna have to deal with it

Nice.
Joe is an awesome guy…:rx3:

do you sell OEM parts at innovative? because if not, i dont have a clue where i’ll be going from now on when i break shit (on a weekly basis) this coming season :frowning:

[quote=“newman,post:2,topic:40088"”]

Nice. shitty to lose jay, but skrapper is top notch.

[/quote]

Definitely. I still play hockey with Jay and I know he’ll be stopping by the shop from time to time. He just decided it was time for a change and I can respect that. He was nice enough to give me ample time to find a replacement, but I was skeptical about finding a replacement I’d be happy with. Joe coming on board was a pleasant surprise.

[quote=“90NA300ZX,post:37,topic:40088"”]

do you sell OEM parts at innovative? because if not, i dont have a clue where i’ll be going from now on when i break shit (on a weekly basis) this coming season :frowning:

[/quote]

Absolutely. We sell OEM parts from Mitsu, Honda, Subaru, etc. and still use our shop account with Napa all the time so you’ll be able to get those Napa aftermarket parts from Joe at our shop.

[quote=“ShiftDead,post:3,topic:40088"”]

Now I have no excuse to show up and meander around the shop and bother Justin…

[/quote]

Justin’s still here and if you want to stop by after hours by all means…

[quote=“chino,post:4,topic:40088"”]

is he going to bring the same napa-skrappa discount & after hours parts to innovative?! All though my current car doesn’t fall apart as frequently as my others did in the past, so I suppose this is ok :slight_smile:

:tup: skrapper is a good dude

[/quote]

Yes our discount with Napa is not affected by this change and you can get those same great parts here from Joe.

:tup: sigh of relief…

great! performance parts, service, and napa discounts all in one!!! ftw.