Star Wars III review

really a good movie even if you aren’t a star wars geek. the special effects were great, the ships were cool again, the plot was great, it flowed well and didn’t get hung up on any one story line. the fight scenes were the best yet… yoda vs. the emperor was great. and for the star wars geeks at first glance they tied up every loose end that lead into A New Hope. even little stuff like the droid army, r2 and c3po, they even went outta their way to make teh star ship controls and colors more like the movies that they shot in the 70’s and 80’s. Great flick, go drop some coin and check it out. :bigok:

i’ll have to check it out

x2 waiting for the lines to not be so dam long

want to go to the movies silver? :naughty:

:nerds:

id rather shoot myself :mullet:

cutlass’s and rap from 1993 are cutting edge cool? :dunno:

so is reality

yea i seen it liked the end battle when anaken feel into the lava

obi wan was funny in this one

might have to go see it.

I was goin to see it tonight but lines were too long. maybe sunday

yeah you seem real in touch. it’s a good movie and i bet even you’d like it. :beer:

never saw any of them, i’m not a big movie person, i just like to see funny shit

I’m going to wait another week or two. Forget lines!

yeah but… no one’s funny anymore. :dunno: seems like the ppl who are supposed to be funny just aren’t to me. ray ramano, george lopez, jimmy falon, ben stiller… i don’t get it? :greddy: other than chris rock (who hasn’t been funny in a while), will ferrel, and dave chapelle. no one really makes me laugh anymore. that’s why i watch cartoon rerun’s over and over, and all they do is illecit a chuckle. :down: someone needs to step up in hollywood.

:beer:

i was at the midnight showing in delmont. the lines were crazy, but it was well worth the wait. it was a really good movie and, as mentioned before, tied up every lose end i could possibly come up with.

heh…showcase north had it on 4 screens…i didnt wait AT ALL at the midnight show…im a huge dork for star wars and IMO it was as good as return of the jedi which was my previous fav. obi wan was definetly the smart ass of the movie he always had a smirk…its worth the arm and leg they charge for a movie

Tell me the ending, So i can save $9.50