Started the project today

Well motor spun a bearing got underway with the rebuild today, here are some pics

sorry to here man!

Pick your machine shop carefully, not everyone’s good with Buicks.

Keep us posted on the progress.

ill get more picks as things go on. ordering things right now. i talked to a very good machinest… he has done good work for our shop.

man that sucks!!! thats a bummer!! whats the plans?

biuld it better and stronger, then cage it!

sorry to hear man what happend when it spun???(race,knock, lean condition, ect)

welp i got it apart, no spun bearings but 2 center main bearings were chewed up. they look like coolant may have gotten into the oil. Heres this list of the build up i ordered. Eagle crank, main studs, 2 center steel main caps. trw pistons, 218/222 cam. As soon as some parts show up its off the the machine shop… all arp bolts this time also

welp glad to hear!!! at least your buick is getting done!!

What ets you looking to get?Why the eagle crank?Good luck with the rebuild.

hey kevin. i got some runs on film of your car up at bpg. when silver gets around ill have him post them to ya!

You should of come over in the pits with us.I have a fuel problem now have to sent the chip to get fuel pulled out.2 passes and the plugs were shot.The 02’s were high and the egt was low.It will come around some day for me.Since I have the right people working on it now. :smiley:

who’s working on yours??

Anderson :burnout:

what happened with shawn wasent he doing your car?

john?

Probably Bill

Bill Anderson
Anderson Performance Automotive
8209D Rosebank Ave.
Baltimore, MD 21222

410-282-9335

He has a pretty good reputation with the Buick guys…

Dont know what happened. :dunno: I KNOW I didn’t do anything.It got to the point he would not answer the phone or even return a call.I was going to get the new turbo and fuel pump from him. dunno mabye you can let me know?