static shots from D1 in NJ

went to NJ for the D1 event this past Saturday … got alot of shots from it … here are a few … very little editing on these … most were just a cleanup and boarder … sideways pics comming soon!

Shots you would expect to see from any professional publication or blog site.

Superb work.

Being able to provide quality shots in controlled environments as well situational.

wow truly amazing pictures

Nice shots buddy!

Awesome job man, cant wait to see more. I like that Ram dually in the last shot too.

I like that he’s going with the “no numbering” presentation now.

Keeps him guessing which shots we like [or don’t :tongue] :lol

i like the mercury milan in the reflection of the truck

Really great shots! Nice DOF. You never leave you EXIF intact so I can’t snoop…lol… What lens?

Nice pics! Glad to see you like shooting drift events!

God damn the FD cars this year are fucking ILL.

yup just let me know when they are … press passes would be nice too … these things are hard to shoot with 10,000 people walking around in front of you

well some were with a 70-200 2.8 and some were with a 24-70 2.8 … oh it also didnt hurt that i was using a full frame for this event :ninja

hahha you saw what time i posted these it was like 1am :wtf and i was freekin tired … ill number them right now thanks for the reminder!

i think i have 1 or 2 more of that truck i may post later on …

thanks for the comments guys !

YEssss… that Dodge is back. Guess it sold of ebay.

I LOVE that truck.

Any other pics of it?

Haha, sweet man! I am slowly moving my way over to the dark side of full frame…

Does that green 240/S13/S14/whatever the hell that is have a blown cobra motor in it?? :excited

Amazing pictures man!

im not sure … there were alot of lsx motors in them bitches … you would know better than i do

haha i wish it was mine … its kromwells stuff he just wanted to let me use his equip for the day … wish i had my crop for the action shots tho

yea i think i have a few

VQ40 Vortech Supercharged
450hp

Excuse my lack of import knowledge lol, but is that a Nissan motor…orr??

Yeah, pick up truck/suv motor. DOHC V6

it’s actually the titan 5.6 v8. all of drift emporiums car run that motor supercharged.

correct ^ those cars all sound amazing and throw tons of smoke.