Stay away from Adirondack Tire on Western Ave.

Last Tuesday i needed to new tire that i had bought from tirerack installed on our Tiguan. The original had a shard of steel puncture it and was plugged but the upon better inspection the side wall was bubbling from the puncture. ANYWAY. Tuesday i had the tire installed and went on my way. Fast forward to today i was looking at the car and it was filthy i decided to give it a bath. So i washed and upon cleaning that wheel i notice the wheel has been scratched pretty bad in 4 spots. (See pictures below) I will be contacting corporate on tuesday after this long weekend.

probably from using a dirty head on the tire mounter. thats the bad thing about going to chain tire places, most of the techs there dont give two shits about the cars they work on.(i work with a bunch of pricks :lol)
have them get the wheel refinished. thats what my store had to do when the new guy fucked up three wheels on a new subaru.

when i was a tech, we had a guy ruin an $800 BBS wheel on a VW because he didn’t know what he was doing, or didn’t care… he didnt work there anymore after that and we had to order a new wheel and have it shipped from germany

that sucks that it happened to you, hopefully they make it right

I hoping so too

Yeah fuck that. I’ve had my wheels scratched and it’s fucking bullshit. I feel ur pain

on the tiguan?

On the Tiguan.

Yeah man.

i go to grand premier in east greenbush, they sell custom wheels and are a little more mindfull of such things then most chains.

for future reference anyway.

Lock it up. They are paying to have the wheel repaired. They made good apologized, no bad blood.

good to hear.

Nice man glad to here

Where?

Bumping this dropped wheel and tire off yesterday and was told it should be done today. called at 11 any update? “Nope, just starting it and having issues with paint adhesion.” No biggie told me to call back at 3 so i did. ANy update? "Nope!, Had to grind down to bare metal to get paint to stick and am hoping to have it back by 6. SO i called 545 to see if it was done "NOPE! The guy had a family emergency wheel wasnt even touched. and is here if you want to come have it put back on. ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME WTF Thanks for the phone call and lying to me twice. FUCKING ASSHOLES

I am assuming AWRS of albany as they kept calling the guy by his name (Ken)